Disposable Glue Traps for DIY Pest Control for catching rats, mice , snake and cockroaches
How to Catch Rats/Mice using Glue Traps
* Look for signs of rat activity such as fresh droppings, visual sightings, bite/gnaw marks, grease marks, inside or near burrows, rat runways or feeding places.
* NO BAITS Require as this product have attractant in it
* Placement of the Glue Traps is CRITICAL for successfully catching rats and mice
* Place bait station against a wall where rats have been seen or there are signs of rats
* Rats (especially roof rats) are naturally suspicious of new objects in their surroundings. Therefore to increase catch rates, place a Glue Trap every 5m. The more Glue Traps you use, the better chance you have in catching the rat.
* Check for catch on a regular basis, as dead rodents will attract flies and maggots and give out bad smell
* If there are still signs of rats and the bait has been untouched after 1 week, move the Glue Trap to another area.