Assistant Branch Manager / Branch Manager APPLY NOW
Cheras / Rawang / Sg Buloh / Sentul
- Candidates have 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Details oriented with planning, organizing and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ensuring store operation follow standards, including stocking & cleaning.
- Ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly & courteously.
- Processing refund & exchange, resolving complaints.
- Recruit, Train, Discipline, challenge, motivate, encourage and provide constructive guidance to team of effective operations.
- Providing leadership; example and direction to all employees.
- Completing Tasks assigned with accurately & efficiently.
- Checking & Ensuring Daily Sales and bank in correctly.
- Checking & Ensuring Petty Cash in tally & usage.
- Monitor inventory levels & report to Superior.
- Develop & arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Arrange & ensure completion of preparation for Stock Take.
- Medical & healthcare benefit
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS contribution
- Staff discount purchase
- Annual leave & sick leave entitlement
- Career opportunity
- Yearly salary increment
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Please state your preferred store location in the website application form.
|||Cheras / Rawang / Sg Buloh / Sentul|||||||||cQ1DoLXWX5vSa5BX|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required